Peace of Mind Service Plans
Get Peace of Mind AND Save Money? What Could Be Better Than That?
Invest in one of the most comprehensive service agreements available anywhere. With this agreement, you'll be considered a Preferred Customer which entitles you to absolute priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and most importantly: Peace of Mind.
The purpose of this plan is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as extend the life of your equipment. Your family will also appreciate knowing that your equipment has been tested for deadly, odorless, poisonous carbon monoxide gas. This agreement entitles you to benefit from our exclusive 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning (PTPC).
Precision Furnace Tune-Up Benefits:
- Lower utility bills.
- Extended equipment life.
- Fewer repairs, breakdowns, and improved system reliability.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Increased heating capacity.
- Priority service scheduling.
Precision Air-Conditioning Tune-up Benefits:
- Lower utility bills by reducing energy consumption and waste.
- Extended equipment life.
- Peace of mind for you and your family.
- Fewer repairs, and improved system reliability.
- Increased cooling capacity and efficiency.
Our Exclusive Precision Tune-Up Procedure Includes, As Needed:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Remove, clean, and adjust the main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat-exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
- Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop and surrounding area. (No duct cleaning)
- Clean all return air grills throughout the home.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test the flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
- Replace or clean standard air filters.
- Remove and clean blower motor, drive mechanism, and fan assembly.
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Measure and adjust the blower for correct airflow.
- Adjust all dampers and set the proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate the thermostat.
- Measure and record heating system output.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as the pilot safety switch.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls. Measure performance
- Repair minor air leaks in plenum and return airdrop.
- Perform a complete and thorough, room-by-room, electronic carbon monoxide check of the entire house.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.
- Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean or replace standard air filter(s).
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Clean and inspect the evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
- Clean, level, and calibrate the thermostat.
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes the disconnect switch.
- Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
- Test system starting and running capacitors.
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- Measure the starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage.
- Test system-starting capabilities.
- Test system for proper airflow and air delivery.
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
- Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
- Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
- Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufactures recommendations.
- Test and measure the air-conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
- Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
- Apply weather-resistant protective coating to the outside unit. (Condenser)
- Complete and present a full written report.
Real Customer Testimonials
Great service right from Jackie answering my call to Rory the technician! My appointment was from 2 to 4 but, Rory was here 2 hours early and that was very appropriate considering it was 83 degrees in my house! Rory explained the situation and what was needed for a fix! Very professional and personable!! Highly recommended
Wow! phenomenal customer service from Jackie on the phone, Lee, and the install professionals! I'm so glad I heard about this place. Had a new AC unit and furnace install. I called on a Monday and Tuesday they came out and quoted a great honest price. 2 weeks later they show up on time and work extremely hard and efficiently. I have already started recommending this company!
Lee Rose is a genius with a boiler and I have used his expertise for 16 years or more. He was the third repair guy I tried. It’s super hard to find someone to work on a residential boiler, let alone someone who can actually fix it! He has provided us with beyond excellent service through the years. He always responds quickly when I need something. Thanks for being a company I can count on, Lee!
I can't recommend Des Moines Comfort enough. The level of customer service was phenomenal! Thank you so much!! We will be using Des Moines Comfort for any future needs going forward, and you should too.
Rory was very professional and top-notch! Very knowledgeable with the task at hand!!! Would recommend to others no problem!!! Thanks for the great job!
Jeff with Des Moines comfort showed up quickly and evaluated the problem. He was a clean-cut, nice guy. He had my air conditioning up and running in 15 minutes. I have always been pleased with every interaction I have with this company. I recommend them with full confidence that you will be as satisfied as I am.
Des Moines Comfort has been servicing my equipment for years. The maintenance package was a smart decision. They come out twice a year. I had an appointment yesterday, Jeff was early and I wasn’t home yet. I told him how to get in, he even took the dog out!!
Des Moines Comfort is a great company!! Their technicians are very professional and knowledgeable. They replaced an AC coil for us and it works great! They showed up exactly when they said they’d be here and even sent notice when they were in route. The technician even put up with our 2 little kids bugging him and answered all their little questions. Highly recommend DSM Comfort!
We have used DesMoines Comfort service plan with a check up in the spring and in the fall. He service techs especially Rory are very pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient. With this service plan we are comfortable knowing our heating and cooling system is ready for the coming season. Also, we are assured if a service need would come up that Des Moines Comfort we be able to meet any needs promptly with expert technicians. Thanks for you great service.
Extremely polite and informative! Fixed the problem for now as we have a semi-old system! Hopefully, it holds up for another couple of years. If not we will definitely be calling back!
I can’t say enough about the Des Moines comfort team. They were professional, responsive, and caring since the first call. They sent a worker out first thing in the morning with a picture of who would be arriving and when. They did great work and left the work area very clean. I would highly recommend them for all HVAC needs.
We have used Des Moines Comfort for years and they provide the best service with professionalism and reliability. We highly recommend!!
Trust Des Moines Comfort
Over 385 5-Star Reviews
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Friendly, Experienced Experts
Ongoing Tech Training
24/7 Emergency Service Available
BBB Rating: A+